Pronect secure hosting provides the highest level of security, reliability and privacy on the Internet.
In order to do this we’ve designed our own server architecture and developed a unique web application firewall to protect your valuable data.
1) SQL Injection - allows an attacker to execute SQL commands against your database and steal, corrupt or delete data from your databases.
2) XSS - allows an attacker to steal sensitive data about you and your visitors that is stored in your web browser. Once successfully captured, this data may be used to gain access to your website’s admin interface.
3) RFI - allows an attacker to upload malicious PHP script (“PHP shell,” as it’s known) to your website and thereby gain complete control over your website, data and databases.
4) LFI - allows a remote attacker read any file on your website.
5) RCE - allows a remote attacker to execute system commands via your web application. This can escalate into gaining complete control over your website.
6) Brute-force - a shotgun approach in which a remote user or bot tries all possible combinations of random words and numbers until it guesses your password. This type of attack can succeed if you use an easy password, such as “123456” or “password”.
7) Malicious bots - good bots index your content and get you traffic from search engines, whereas bad bots spam your website and degrade your search engine positioning.
We do backups on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and store them on remote servers on 3 different continents to make sure your data is always safe and available to you, no matter what happens.
In order to prevent such situations we use the CloudLinux operating system, which blocks resource hogging. In addition, the CageFS/SecureLinks add-on virtualizes every account on the server and prevents clients from accessing one another’s data. This is but one of the measures we take to provide a secure hosting solution.
Your data is 100% safe on the physical layer. Our datacenter has ISO 27001:2005 certification, which means it is secured according to the highest international industry standards. The datacenter is secured with more than 40 cameras and is only accessible to authorized persons with proper ID cards and fingerprints. The facility is green-certified, to boot, with a commitment to the environment and local ecology.
We have our own HP-branded servers - Intel E3-1270 @ 3.gGHz, 32GB DDR3 RAM, 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10 with battery backup (BBU). RAID10 guarantees that your data is safe and that your websites will be available in case of drive failure.
Basic package - 4GB (FLAT)
Advanced package - 10GB (FLAT)
Gold package - 20GB (FLAT)
Basic package - 30GB
Advanced package - 50GB
Gold package - 70GB
Basic package - 40GB
Advanced package - 80GB
Gold package - 150GB